DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Farmhouse raided, 11 women held
HYDERABAD: The Cyberabad police raided a farmhouse at Pasumamula village on the city outskirts on Monday night and arrested 11 wom..
HYDERABAD: The Cyberabad police raided a farmhouse at Pasumamula village on the city outskirts on Monday night and arrested 11 women for performing obscene dances.
However, the event organisers and some six influential customers managed to escape. The organisers and the customers were said to have been tipped off by some policemen before the raid to enable them to leave the farmhouse.
According to the Hayathnagar police, Umang Patel was organising the obscene parties for the past few months by bringing dancers from Mumbai and Rajasthan by promising to pay huge amount of money. Though the police could not nab the influential customers, they seized Xylo, Qualis, Swift and Tavera vehicles parked in the farmhouse. The police are collecting the details of vehicle owners. A case under Section 294 (obscene songs) of the IPC was registered against the women. The arrested were remanded. In another incident, the Vanasthalipuram police raided a flat in Sahara Enclave and arrested a self-styled woman journalist for running flesh trade.
Two sex workers were rescued in the raid.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand