Fashion is important for all, says Alia Bhatt
Alia, who would be seen opposite Arjun Kapoor in '2 States', finds him extremely supportive.
Mumbai: Actress Alia Bhatt doesn't feel like a star despite being in news for her line up of films and brand endorsements. Post her debut film 'Student Of The Year', Alia will next be seen in Imtiaz Ali's 'Highway', Karan Johar's '2
States' and a film with Varun Dhawan.
"I don't have much acting experience. I am not a star. I am learning... there is a long way to go. As of now I am dependent on my directors," she told PTI.
Alia was nervous before shooting for 'Highway', an intense road movie, as 'Student Of The Year' was a light hearted film. She says her 'Highway' co-star Randeep Hooda helped her.
"He is a great actor and helped me a lot, he made me feel comfortable. Though he is senior, he is as young as I am. It is just a perception that he is older. Rather, there were times when I was acting older and saying don't do this or
that," she said.
Alia, who would be seen opposite Arjun Kapoor in '2 States', finds him extremely supportive. "He is a great actor, I loved him in 'Ishaqzaade'. He is an amazing person. He helped me in preparing for the role," the actress said who plays a South Indian girl in the film.
The actress, who is also the ambassador of cosmetic brand Maybelline, feels it's good to be trendy. "Fashion is important for all... It is the way of depicting yourself. People should groom themselves," she said.
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Calls All-Party Meet to Decide on SC's Order to Release Water
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Grandmother of Captured Indian Soldier Chandu Babulal Chavan Dies of Shock
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance