Fashion Watch: Aamir Khan brings back the hat at Subhash Ghai's party
Revealing his new look from the film 'Dhoom 3', Aamir Khan wore a top hat recently at Subhash Ghai's birthday bash.
Revealing his new look from the film 'Dhoom 3', Aamir Khan wore a hat at Subhash Ghai's birthday bash recently. In the past, Aamir has experimented with different looks in different films which have caught on the attention of his fans and has been followed by many. His goatee in 'Dil Chahta Hai' was replicated by many and so was his long hair and mustache look from 'The Rising'. So, the big question is, will the top hat also make a comeback on the fashion scene?
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter
- Google Station, YouTube Go, Google Play for 2G Launched
- Google to Provide Public Wi-Fi Hotspots in Malls, Universities in India
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report