DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Fasih Mohammad's judicial custody to end today
Fasih Memhmood is a suspected Indian Mujahideen terrorist and an accused in Delhi and Bangalore blasts.
New Delhi: The judicial custody of Fasih Memhmood, a suspected Indian Mujahideen terrorist and an accused in Delhi and Bangalore blasts, will end on Friday.
A court had on November 1 sent Fasih to judicial custody after Special Cell of Delhi Police, which had arrested him at IGI Airport after his deportation from Saudi Arabia recently, said it no longer needed his custody for interrogation. The court had also ordered for handing Fasih to Bangalore Police in response to its plea for his custody.
Fasih, who was arrested by the Special Cell on October 22 after his deportation, is wanted by the Bangalore Police in connection with the Chinaswamy Stadium blasts in 2011. The court had on October 23 remanded Fasih to 10-days police custody.
Fasih, who hails from Bihar and is a mechanical engineer by profession, is also named in the chargesheet filed against Abu Jundal, a key handler of the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack.
With Inputs From PTI
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users