Father kills 8-year-old after failed rape bid
The victim, a student of class III, had gone missing since November 28 last year.
Palwal: A man was arrested for allegedly killing his eight-year-old daughter after she resisted his attempt to rape her, police said. The victim, a student of class III, had gone missing since November 28 last year and a report had been filed with the police in the connection, they said.
The police on Thursday recovered the decomposed body of a girl near a railway crossing here, which was later identified by the victim's mother. The father of the girl first tried to rape her and later strangulated the minor to death when she resisted him and then dumped her body near a tree, they said.
Victim's mother alleged that her daughter was last seen with her father near a railway track before she went missing. He had been sexually harassing the girl for a long time, she alleged.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310: This is How The Remodeled Unit Will Look Like
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Dabang Mumbai vs Delhi Waveriders, Semi-final
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category