Federer-Roddick exhibition in New York on March 5
Federer and Roddick will play a best-of-three-sets match as part of the annual BNP Paribas Showdown exhibition.
New York: Roger Federer and Andy Roddick have met 22 times overall and in four Grand Slam finals, including a 16-14 fifth set at Wimbledon in 2009. Now they're taking their rivalry to a new venue: Madison Square Garden.
Federer and Roddick will play a best-of-three-sets match as part of the annual BNP Paribas Showdown exhibition on March 5, which also will include Maria Sharapova against top-ranked Caroline Wozniacki.
Federer owns a record 16 Grand Slam titles, and he's 20-2 against Roddick, including 4-0 in Major finals.
Federer faced Pete Sampras in an exhibition at MSG in 2008; Roddick never has played at the arena used for New York Knicks and New York Rangers games.
Tickets go on sale October 3.
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- ISL 2016 Kicks Off with a Star-Studded Opening Ceremony
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan