Feel sad to say no to contestants on 'Indian Idol Junior': Shreya
Vishal Dadlani and Shreya Ghoshal ended up in tears when they had to select one between a brother and a sister.
New Delhi: Rough and tough Vishal Dadlani and melodious beauty Shreya Ghoshal ended up in tears when they had to select one between a brother and a sister for singing reality show 'Indian Idol Junior'.
Vishal and Shreya judge the Sony Entertainment Television show along with Shekhar Ravjiani. It became the strenuous task for them to select the top 10 young singers of the nation, said a statement.
There was a point when Shreya and Vishal had to choose one between a set of siblings. They couldn't control their emotions and eventually shed few tears, said a source.
Shreya says eliminating kids is the toughest part about being on the show.
"I just do not like this part of show when we need to say no to the contestants and specially to those cute and little ones. It really feels sad," said Shreya.
Recommended For You
- #TrendingMaisie Williams Topless Pictures Leaked Online; Aren't Explicit Says Rep
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- It's Here!Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer is Everything We Hoped For
- FunnyThis Video Of A Pakistani News Anchor Warning PM Modi Will Crack You Up
- NOT SO WELL DRESSED?Anurag Thakur's No to BCCI CEO's Request for Italian Suits for Indian Team