Female foeticide: Rajasthan to get fast track court
Strongly taking up the issue on his show 'Satyamev Jayate,' actor Aamir Khan had met Rajasthan CM on Wednesday.
Jaipur: Chief Justice of the Rajasthan High Court Arun Mishra has given an in-principle nod to set up a fast track court for expediting trial in cases of female foeticide.
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot met the Chief Justice over the matter on Wednesday night, official sources said on Friday.
Strongly taking up the issue on his show 'Satyamev Jayate,' actor Aamir Khan had met Gehlot on Wednesday evening requesting him to establish the fast track court to decide cases which were pending in various courts.
Gehlot had assured action in this regard and said that he would speak to the Chief Justice to bring all such cases under one court so that they are heard as soon as possible.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Uthappa and Gambhir Demolish Daredevils in Kolkata
- OnePlus 3T Midnight Black Review: The Best Black Phone That Money Can Buy
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Rana's Powerful Performances Make it Film of 2017
- BCCI & COA Divided on Champions Trophy Pull Out After ICC Snub
- Baahubali 2 Breaks Dangal's Record; 1 Million Advanced Tickets Booked