DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Femina Miss India 2013: Who will win the crown?
The grand finale of Femina Miss India 2013 is going to take place tonight at a sparkling event in Mumbai.
New Delhi: The grand finale of Femina Miss India 2013 is going to take place tonight at a sparkling event in Mumbai. 23 girls from different parts of India are going to sweat it out for the prestigious crown.
In recent years, Miss India finalists have done well in the fields of modelling and acting, even at the international level. The way the world looked at Indian beauties changed in 1994 when Aishwarya Rai and Sushmita Sen made it big on the international level.
The Femina Miss India competition is completing 50 years in 2013, so the organisers wanted to make it a pan India event in true senses and thus they took extra in selecting girls from every corner of India. Auditions were held at Pune, Goa, Indore, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chandigarh and Delhi.
The girls who are battling it out tonight are Akshitaa Agnihotri, Anannya Sarmah, Anukriti Gusain, Anushka Shah, Apurva Lonkar, Archita Sahu, Gail Nicole Da Silva, Khusboo Vaidya, Lopamudra Raut, Manasi Moghe, Navneet Kaur Dhillon, Panchami Rao, Radhika Sharma, Sagarika Chhetri, Saniah Baig, Sanjana D'souza, Sobhita Dhulipala, Srishti Rana, Sukanya Bhattacharya, Supriya Aiman, Swati Kain, Vijaya Sharma and Zoya Afroz.
One of these girls will be adjudged the winner tonight.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835