Ferrari fined for jumping red light
Ferrari were fined 10,000 euros at their home Italian Grand Prix after Felipe Massa jumped a red light at the end of first practice.
Monza: Ferrari were fined 10,000 euros at their home Italian Formula One Grand Prix on Friday after Felipe Massa jumped a red light at the pit lane exit at the end of first practice.
Race stewards said the Brazilian had crossed the white line at the exit under a red light, despite making an attempt to stop when he saw it.
"The team made an error in releasing the car with insufficient time remaining in the session," they said in a statement. "No sporting advantage was gained."
- PM Modi's Sandesh2Soldiers Drive Draws Over 10 Lakh Messages
- Diwali Gifts: Top Cars in India That Are Ideal for It
- PM Modi Likely to Spend Diwali on Indo-Tibetan Border with ITBP Jawans
- Govardhan Puja: An Important Part of the Celebrations of Diwali
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Review: Genuinely Moving Drama With Terrific Performances by its Leads
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Dhanteras: Festival of Wealth
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience