Ferrari fined for jumping red light
Ferrari were fined 10,000 euros at their home Italian Grand Prix after Felipe Massa jumped a red light at the end of first practice.
Monza: Ferrari were fined 10,000 euros at their home Italian Formula One Grand Prix on Friday after Felipe Massa jumped a red light at the pit lane exit at the end of first practice.
Race stewards said the Brazilian had crossed the white line at the exit under a red light, despite making an attempt to stop when he saw it.
"The team made an error in releasing the car with insufficient time remaining in the session," they said in a statement. "No sporting advantage was gained."
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Rampant Borussia Dortmund Will Put Stuttering Real Madrid to the Test
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Attempt to Block Islamabad's Share of Water "Act of War": Sartaj Aziz
- Samsung Execs Meet DGCA Officials Over Galaxy Note 2 IndiGo Fire Incident
- Samsung Galaxy On8 with Android M, 3GB RAM Launched at Rs 15,900