DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ferrari fined for jumping red light
Ferrari were fined 10,000 euros at their home Italian Grand Prix after Felipe Massa jumped a red light at the end of first practice.
Monza: Ferrari were fined 10,000 euros at their home Italian Formula One Grand Prix on Friday after Felipe Massa jumped a red light at the pit lane exit at the end of first practice.
Race stewards said the Brazilian had crossed the white line at the exit under a red light, despite making an attempt to stop when he saw it.
"The team made an error in releasing the car with insufficient time remaining in the session," they said in a statement. "No sporting advantage was gained."
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish