Ferrari fined for jumping red light
Ferrari were fined 10,000 euros at their home Italian Grand Prix after Felipe Massa jumped a red light at the end of first practice.
Monza: Ferrari were fined 10,000 euros at their home Italian Formula One Grand Prix on Friday after Felipe Massa jumped a red light at the pit lane exit at the end of first practice.
Race stewards said the Brazilian had crossed the white line at the exit under a red light, despite making an attempt to stop when he saw it.
"The team made an error in releasing the car with insufficient time remaining in the session," they said in a statement. "No sporting advantage was gained."
Recommended For You
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films