DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Ferrari Ki Sawari' director's next to be a musical film
Rajesh Mapuskar, who made his debut last year with 'Ferrari Ki Sawari', is now penning the script for a musical.
Mumbai: Director Rajesh Mapuskar, who made his debut last year with 'Ferrari Ki Sawari', is now penning the script for a musical film. "I am writing the script of my next film. It will be a musical. I will make it in a way that it has feel of the olden as well modern times. I can't reveal too much as we are still in the process of scripting," Mapuskar, told PTI.
"I love music. I felt something could be done in that space," Mapuskar, who has been an assistant director for films like '3 Idiots' and 'Lage Raho Munnabhai', said.
When asked if he has any actors in mind for the film, he said, "As of now there is no one that I am thinking of. Once I am done with the script, I would see who would be the perfect choice and then start approaching actors," he said.
If all goes well, Mapuskar hopes to kick start the project this year itself. "I am hoping to start working this year," he said.
The film will be backed by Vidhu Vinod Chopra, who had produced 'Ferrari Ki Sawari' starring Sharman Joshi and Boman Irani in the lead. It had got mixed response from the audience.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish