DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ferrari reaffirms support for Massa
Massa met with Ferrari president Luca Di Montezemolo, who told him he was encouraged by his strong starts in the past two races.
Maranello: Ferrari's president has insisted Felipe Massa has "our total confidence" despite the Brazilian driver's recent struggles which have included crashes in several recent races.
On a visit this week to the company's headquarters Massa met with Ferrari president Luca Di Montezemolo, who told him he was encouraged by his strong starts in the past two races and was hopeful "he will soon secure the results that will show his talent in full."
Massa crashed out early at the German Grand Prix and a week before that had a tire blowout at the British GP that ruined his race. He also crashed in Monaco and in qualifying for the Canadian GP.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh