DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ferrari unveil new F138 car for 2013
The car's name, F138, is a combination of the year and a tribute to the V8 engines.
Maranello: Ferrari have unveiled the car the Italian team hopes will end a run of four years without a Formula One title. The car's name - F138 - is a combination of the year and a tribute to the V8 engines which will be used for the last time this season, bringing an end to an eight-year run.
Ferrari team principal Stefano Domenicali called the launch "a starting point for a year with only one goal: To add to our wonderful history." Ferrari last won the constructors' title in 2008 with Kimi Raikkonen and Massa, while Raikkonen won the team's last drivers' title in 2007.
Ferrari have a record 16 constructors titles. Force India launches their car later Friday. This season begins with the Australian Grand Prix on March 17. Testing starts in Jerez, Spain, next week.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- England vs South Africa Live Updates: 1st ODI at Headingley
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes