'Fevicol se' is not vulgar at all, says Farah Khan
Farah Khan has choreographed Kareena Kapoor in the item number 'Fevicol se' from the movie 'Dabangg 2'.
Mumbai: Farah Khan, who has choreographed Kareena Kapoor in the item number 'Fevicol se' from the movie 'Dabangg 2', is thrilled with the roaring response to the song.
"I am very happy. I do very few songs in a year and I normally choose. Last time as well I heard the songs of 'Dabangg' and chose 'Munni badnaam', but this time Arbaaz (Khan) had already picked 'Fevicol se' for me," the 47-year-old said here on the sidelines of an event Monday.
"I feel happy because we work really hard. Kareena has worked specially hard because she is just doing an item number. I always give steps that everyone can do, parents and kids all," she added.
Asked which is her favourite, 'Munni' or 'Fevicol se', she said: "If you tell me to choose between my daughters Diva or Anya, how can I?"
"So 'Munni...' has already become an iconic song, an icon of item songs. Similarly I will hope for 'Fevicol se.' It has fun steps. It is not vulgar at all," she added. Directed by Arbaaz, 'Dabangg 2' stars Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha in lead roles and hits theatres on December 21.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Pre-birthday Party
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner