FIDE chess meet to start in Ramgarh next week
<p>A three-day FIDE Rating Chess Championship will be held at Ramgarh in Ramgarh district from February 15 to 18.</p>
A three-day FIDE Rating Chess Championship will be held at Ramgarh in Ramgarh district from February 15 to 18.
Around 150 players including 70 rated players are likely to take part in the Ram Narayan Singh Memorial Jharkhand State Open, organised for the first time in Ramgarh, the Jharkhand State Chess Association on Saturday said.
Participants from various districts including Ranchi, Hazaribagh, Giridih, East and West Singhbhum, Seraikela-Kharswan, Chatra, Latehar, Dumka, Deogarh will be vying for top honours in the Rs 50,000-prize money meet.
The prize money would be distributed among top 25 players of the championship, the association said.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology