FIDE chess meet to start in Ramgarh next week
<p>A three-day FIDE Rating Chess Championship will be held at Ramgarh in Ramgarh district from February 15 to 18.</p>
A three-day FIDE Rating Chess Championship will be held at Ramgarh in Ramgarh district from February 15 to 18.
Around 150 players including 70 rated players are likely to take part in the Ram Narayan Singh Memorial Jharkhand State Open, organised for the first time in Ramgarh, the Jharkhand State Chess Association on Saturday said.
Participants from various districts including Ranchi, Hazaribagh, Giridih, East and West Singhbhum, Seraikela-Kharswan, Chatra, Latehar, Dumka, Deogarh will be vying for top honours in the Rs 50,000-prize money meet.
The prize money would be distributed among top 25 players of the championship, the association said.
- Uri Attack: JuD Claims Responsibility For The Terror Assault, Pak Under Pressure
- US Asks Pak to Act Against Terror Groups Who Attack Neighbours
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies
- India can Produce up to 492 nuclear Bombs, Claims Pakistan Think-tank
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Mosul Offensive Displaced 7,000 People: UN
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM