Fifty Shades of Grey: Emma won't play Anastasia
Actress Emma Watson has denied being in the line up to star in a movie adaptation of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'.
London: Actress Emma Watson has denied being in the line up to star in a movie adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey. The 22-year-old says she hasn't been contacted to play heroine Anastasia Steele and neither has she read the novel by EL James, reports thesun.co.uk
"I haven't read the book, I haven't read a script, nothing," said Watson. "There are so many movies you become attached to when I've literally never even received a phone call. It was the same way with The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - I never even saw a script," she added.
The 'Harry Potter' actress says she has to explain to her family that they must not blindly trust whatever they read about her. "I told them just because there are 60 articles on the internet doesn't mean it's any less true than if there are three or four. The thing is I'm not going to go out there every time someone attaches me to a film to say no or release a statement," she said.
Other stars rumoured to be considered for the film are Emma Stone, Lucy Hale and Katie Cassidy.
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Gaya Road Rage: Patna High Court Grants Bail to Suspended JD(U) Councillor's Son
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration