Fifty Shades of Grey: Emma won't play Anastasia
Actress Emma Watson has denied being in the line up to star in a movie adaptation of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'.
London: Actress Emma Watson has denied being in the line up to star in a movie adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey. The 22-year-old says she hasn't been contacted to play heroine Anastasia Steele and neither has she read the novel by EL James, reports thesun.co.uk
"I haven't read the book, I haven't read a script, nothing," said Watson. "There are so many movies you become attached to when I've literally never even received a phone call. It was the same way with The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - I never even saw a script," she added.
The 'Harry Potter' actress says she has to explain to her family that they must not blindly trust whatever they read about her. "I told them just because there are 60 articles on the internet doesn't mean it's any less true than if there are three or four. The thing is I'm not going to go out there every time someone attaches me to a film to say no or release a statement," she said.
Other stars rumoured to be considered for the film are Emma Stone, Lucy Hale and Katie Cassidy.
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- US Presidential Debate: Clinton and Trump Spar on Economy and Jobs
- Some Reactions Around the World To First Trump-Clinton Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Why Donald Trump's Sniffles Had Internet Choking
- Nitish Kumar is CM Thanks to Lalu Prasad: Amar Singh
- 400 Bottles of Liquor Seized in Bihar
- We Did Discuss About Removing Dhoni From Captaincy: Sandeep Patil
- Bihar: At least 27 Dead After Bus Plunges Into Pond in Madhubani