DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Film producer Thammareddy Krishnamurthy dies at 93
Popular Telugu producer Thammareddy Krishnamurthy passed away Monday. He was 93.
Hyderabad: Popular Telugu producer Thammareddy Krishnamurthy passed away Monday. He was 93.
"He died early this morning due to some old age related issues at C.R Foundation home for the aged in Kondapur (Andhra Pradesh)," a family friend told IANS.
Born in 1920 in Chinapalaparru village in Krishna district, Andhra Pradesh, Krishnamurthy started his career with theatre.
He used to produce films under his home banner Ravindra Art Pictures and is known for producing several memorable Telugu classics such as "Lakshadhikari", "Bangarau Gajaulu", "Dharma Daata", "Zamindar" and "Doctor Babu".
He received the prestigious Raghupathi Venkaiah award in 2007.
He is survived by son Thammareddy Bharadwaja, a popular Telugu filmmaker.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes