Filmfare Awards 2014: Priyanka, Ranbir and Katrina seen practicing for the event
Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir Kapoor, the host of this year's event were seen practicing on the eve of the main event.
The stage is set. Come Friday night, Bollywood's best will be honoured at a glittering ceremony in Mumbai. The 59th Filmfare Awards will see some exciting performances by actors like Madhuri Dixit, Katrina Kaif and Ranveer Singh. A few days before the show, stars were spotted rehearsing their act. The hosts of this year's event will be Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir Kapoor. While it is the third time for Rambir as a host, Priyanka will be hosting the event for the first time.
- Barack Obama Trolls Donald Trump Over 'Mean Tweet' on Late Night TV
- Tata Group Stocks Fall on Mistry's Ouster; Tata Steel Down 3%
- Cyrus Mistry's Exit May Trigger Major Correction in Tata Stocks: Experts
- Indian-American Governors Bobby Jindal, Nikki Haley Insulted by Trump
- Bomb Blast, Tribal Protests Keep Manipur CM Ibobi From Inaugurating Hospital
- OnePlus Diwali Dash Sale Live: Win OnePlus 3 at Re 1
- OnePlus Announces Re 1 Diwali Dash Sale: All You Need to Know
- Amazon Great Indian Festive Sale: Top 5 Deals on Smartphones