Filmfare Awards 2014: Priyanka, Ranbir and Katrina seen practicing for the event
Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir Kapoor, the host of this year's event were seen practicing on the eve of the main event.
The stage is set. Come Friday night, Bollywood's best will be honoured at a glittering ceremony in Mumbai. The 59th Filmfare Awards will see some exciting performances by actors like Madhuri Dixit, Katrina Kaif and Ranveer Singh. A few days before the show, stars were spotted rehearsing their act. The hosts of this year's event will be Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir Kapoor. While it is the third time for Rambir as a host, Priyanka will be hosting the event for the first time.
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Four Member Countries Boycott SAARC Summit In Islamabad
- PM To Review Pakistan's Most Favoured Nation Status Today
- Pakistan Troops Fire at Indian positions on LoC in Poonch
- Should India Withdraw MFN Status to Pakistan: The Case For and Against