Filmmaker Yash Chopra admitted to hospital
The 80-year-old filmmaker had announced his retirement from film direction last month.
Mumbai: Veteran filmmaker Yash Chopra was admitted to Lilavati hospital in suburban Bandra here after being diagnosed with dengue, sources said today. "Mr Yash Chopra was admitted to hospital yesterday after being diagnosed with an attack of dengue. He has been kept under observation. He is feeling much better and should be home soon," a spokesperson of Yash Raj Films said in a statement here.
The 80-year-old filmmaker had announced his retirement from film direction last month. He is looking forward to the release of his latest directorial venture 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' that stars Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma in the lead.
The film is set to hit the screens on November 13. Chopra has given several hits in his more than five decade old career like 'Deewar', 'Kabhie Kabhie', 'Trishul', 'Silsila', 'Chandni' and 'Veer Zaara'.
Recommended For You
- LG G6 First Impressions Review: The V20 Facelift Seems Unconvincing
- Virat Kohli Drinks Water Worth 600 Per Litre to Stay Fit
- Salman Khan Fires Three of His Bodyguards; Retains Shera
- Priyanka Chopra Looks Flawless During Her Outing At The Facebook Office
- Hyundai Xcent Facelift: All You Need to Know About the Maruti Suzuki DZire Rival