DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Films can be bridges, not mirrors: Vivek Oberoi
Vivek's forthcoming films are 'Krrish 3', 'Sher', 'Zilla Gaziabad', 'Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story' and 'Grand Masti'.
New Delhi: Actor Vivek Oberoi, who was recently seen in Sanjay Khaduri's 'Kismet Love Paisa Dilli' (KLPD), says that films can act as a medium to bring positivity in life. "I am a positive person. I like to focus on the positive side of humanity. I believe that films can be bridges and don't have to be mirrors. I like them (films) to say something and leave people with a light of hope somewhere," Vivek told IANS.
In KLPD, released Oct 5, Vivek played a Delhi guy and was paired opposite Mallika Sherawat.
The 36-year-old, who made his Bollywood debut with Ram Gopal Verma's 'Company', has been a part of many hits like 'Saathiya', 'Omkara', 'Shootout at Lokhandwala' among others.
His upcoming projects include 'Krrish 3', 'Sher', 'Zilla Gaziabad', 'Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story' and 'Grand Masti'.
With so many projects on his plate, the actor, who is awaiting the arrival of his first child with wife Priyanka Alva, also ensures to take out time for family.
"I make time for everything. I shoot and when I have time, I run away for holidays with my wife. I have been working the whole of last year. Before that, I had taken a year off. Now I make sure to find a balance between work and family," he said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere