Filmstar Prithviraj marries Mumbai journalist
Prithviraj Sukumaran married Supriya Menon in a low-profile ceremony held in his hometown of Palakkad.
New Delhi: Malayalam film actor Prithviraj Sukumaran has tied the knot with Mumbai-based journalist Supriya Menon in a low-profile ceremony held in his hometown of Palakkad, according to reports.
The Tamil-Malayalam actor is said to have married Supriya on Monday in Thenkurissi Heritage Villa, Palakkad in the presence of his mother Mallika Sukumaran, brother-actor Indrajith, close relatives and friends, the entertainment news website Galatta reported.
The ceremony was attended by around 50 people and the newly-weds will throw a party later for their friends in media and film industry, the report said.
The story of Prithviraj's secret romance with Supriya Menon was big news in the South last month, but Prithiviraj had denied the reports.
Surpiya Menon is a reporter in a leading English news channel and works in Mumbai.
Prithviraj was last seen in cinematographer-turned-director Santosh Sivan's trilingual project, 'Urumi'.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310 to be Launched Under Rs 5000: Here’s How it Will Look
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology