Final placements to begin at IIM-A from Sunday
The institute would follow "Cohort-based system" to ensure a better fit between the students and the firms.
Ahmedabad: The final placement process at the premier B-school Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM-A) will begin from Sunday. A record 371 candidates (2011-13 batch) from its flagship Post Graduate Programme (PGP) are seeking placements in 2013.
The final placement-2013 process for PGP, PGP-Agri Business Management (ABM) and Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) of IIM-A would begin on February 10, an official statement said on Saturday.
The institute would follow "Cohort-based system" that was introduced in 2010 which takes longer time but helps in better match-making, ensuring a better fit between the students and the firms.
IIM-A had recently made it to top five B-schools in The Economist ranking in the Asia-Australian region. However, the weighted salary for its candidates in 2012 had dipped as compared to 2011, according to an international survey.
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- Samajwadi Party Meeting Turns Into Family Drama After Akhilesh and Shivpal Spar In Public
- Samajwadi Party's Old Guard May Need Akhilesh's 'Youth Appeal' in 2017 Polls
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Mulayam Backs Amar, Shivpal; Meet Ends in Acrimony
- Mulayam Vs Akhilesh: Old Values Vs New Thinking