DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Final placements to begin at IIM-A from Sunday
The institute would follow "Cohort-based system" to ensure a better fit between the students and the firms.
Ahmedabad: The final placement process at the premier B-school Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM-A) will begin from Sunday. A record 371 candidates (2011-13 batch) from its flagship Post Graduate Programme (PGP) are seeking placements in 2013.
The final placement-2013 process for PGP, PGP-Agri Business Management (ABM) and Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) of IIM-A would begin on February 10, an official statement said on Saturday.
The institute would follow "Cohort-based system" that was introduced in 2010 which takes longer time but helps in better match-making, ensuring a better fit between the students and the firms.
IIM-A had recently made it to top five B-schools in The Economist ranking in the Asia-Australian region. However, the weighted salary for its candidates in 2012 had dipped as compared to 2011, according to an international survey.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes