Finally, 'Kochadaiyaan' teaser to be released on Ganesh Chaturthi
The first teaser of Rajinikanth-starrer Tamil period-drama 'Kochadaiyaan' will be releasing on September 9th.
Chennai: The first teaser of superstar Rajinikanth-starrer Tamil period-drama 'Kochadaiyaan' will be releasing on the festive occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi September 9, announced the director of the film Soundarya Ashwin.
"(I'm) excited to announce 'Kochadaiyaan' teaser will release this September 9," posted Rajinikanth's daughter Soundarya on her Twitter page.
The film will feature Rajinikanth in dual role, while Sarath Kumar, Shobana, Aadi Pinisetty and Nassar will be seen in important roles.
Also starring Deepika Padukone and Jackie Shroff, 'Kochadaiyaan' is touted to be India's first motion capture technology film being made along the lines of Hollywood films like 'Avatar' and 'Tintin'.
Reportedly being made on a budget of over Rs.100 crore, 'Kochadaiyaan' is jointly produced by Eros International and Media One Global Entertainment.
The film will be dubbed in Telugu as 'Vikrama Simha'. It will also dubbed in Hindi, Malayalam and foreign languages such as Japanese, Italian and Spanish.
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor