Finally, 'Kochadaiyaan' teaser to be released on Ganesh Chaturthi
The first teaser of Rajinikanth-starrer Tamil period-drama 'Kochadaiyaan' will be releasing on September 9th.
Chennai: The first teaser of superstar Rajinikanth-starrer Tamil period-drama 'Kochadaiyaan' will be releasing on the festive occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi September 9, announced the director of the film Soundarya Ashwin.
"(I'm) excited to announce 'Kochadaiyaan' teaser will release this September 9," posted Rajinikanth's daughter Soundarya on her Twitter page.
The film will feature Rajinikanth in dual role, while Sarath Kumar, Shobana, Aadi Pinisetty and Nassar will be seen in important roles.
Also starring Deepika Padukone and Jackie Shroff, 'Kochadaiyaan' is touted to be India's first motion capture technology film being made along the lines of Hollywood films like 'Avatar' and 'Tintin'.
Reportedly being made on a budget of over Rs.100 crore, 'Kochadaiyaan' is jointly produced by Eros International and Media One Global Entertainment.
The film will be dubbed in Telugu as 'Vikrama Simha'. It will also dubbed in Hindi, Malayalam and foreign languages such as Japanese, Italian and Spanish.
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Hillary Clinton's Win Would Result in Spread of ISIS: Donald Trump
- Trump Gains on Clinton, Poll Shows 'Rigged' Message Resonates
- Donald Trump Seeks to Bar Sexual Misconduct Claims from Trump University Trial
- Hillary Clinton, Trump Spending Furiously as Election Day Approaches