Mumbai: Indian submarine Sindhurakshak catches fire
Preliminary reports suggest that there was explosive material present in the ship which may have caught fire.
Mumbai: A massive fire broke out in a submarine, named Sindhurakshak, between Lion Gate and Seta Gate late on Tuesday night at the Naval Dockyard in Mumbai.
Preliminary reports suggest that there was some explosive material present in the ship which may have caught fire. More than 12 fire engines, which were immediately rushed to the spot, have now brought the fire under control. However, there is likelihood of some personnel being trapped inside the submarine.
Personnel with minor injuries were admitted in the naval hospital.
- Surgical Strikes: Political Parties Speak in One Voice, Mehbooba Strikes Note of Caution
- Time to Stop All India-Pak Relations, Business, Sports, Cinema?
- Hindu Group Demands Cancellation of Concerts by Atif Aslam, Shafqat Amanat Ali
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Will Live Up to the Hype: Neeraj Pandey
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Movie Review: Must Watch for its Brilliant Execution