Mumbai: Indian submarine Sindhurakshak catches fire
Preliminary reports suggest that there was explosive material present in the ship which may have caught fire.
Mumbai: A massive fire broke out in a submarine, named Sindhurakshak, between Lion Gate and Seta Gate late on Tuesday night at the Naval Dockyard in Mumbai.
Preliminary reports suggest that there was some explosive material present in the ship which may have caught fire. More than 12 fire engines, which were immediately rushed to the spot, have now brought the fire under control. However, there is likelihood of some personnel being trapped inside the submarine.
Personnel with minor injuries were admitted in the naval hospital.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More