DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mumbai: Indian submarine Sindhurakshak catches fire
Preliminary reports suggest that there was explosive material present in the ship which may have caught fire.
Mumbai: A massive fire broke out in a submarine, named Sindhurakshak, between Lion Gate and Seta Gate late on Tuesday night at the Naval Dockyard in Mumbai.
Preliminary reports suggest that there was some explosive material present in the ship which may have caught fire. More than 12 fire engines, which were immediately rushed to the spot, have now brought the fire under control. However, there is likelihood of some personnel being trapped inside the submarine.
Personnel with minor injuries were admitted in the naval hospital.
Recommended For You
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Proteas reach 59/0 at Break
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017