Fired for control issues, Sheen gets a TV return
The actor will make a comeback to American TV screens with his new comedy series 'Anger Management' in March
Los Angeles: Charlie Sheen is all set for his official return to the tube.
The actor will make a comeback to American TV screens with his new comedy series 'Anger Management' in March -- a year after he was fired from hit sitcom 'Two And A Half Men'.
Sheen will lead the cast in 'Anger Management' as a former baseball player with rage issues who becomes an unconventional management counsellor, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Selma Blair will star as his therapist and Shawnee Smith will portray his onscreen ex-wife.
Production on the project is yet to begin. But reports indicate the show will be shot on location in Los Angeles' San Fernando Valley ahead of its debut on TV March 22.
Sheen will be seen on TV a year after months of excessive drug taking and erratic behaviour and was subsequently replaced by Ashton Kutcher.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw