First Look: Daniel Craig as Bond in 'Skyfall'
Skyfall is directed by Academy Award winner Sam Mendes and stars Craig, who returns for his third film as James Bond 007.
New Delhi: The first official photo from actor Daniel Craig's Bond movie 'Skyfall' was released on Wednesday from a scene set in Shanghai.
'Skyfall', from Albert R Broccoli's EON Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios and Sony Pictures Entertainment, is directed by Academy Award winner Sam Mendes and stars Craig, who returns for his third film as Ian Fleming's James Bond 007.
Joining Daniel Craig the cast includes Javier Bardem, Ralph Fiennes, Berenice Marlohe, Naomie Harris, Ben Whishaw with Albert Finney and Judi Dench as M. The screenplay is written by Neal Purvis and Robert Wade and John Logan. Skyfall will begin its worldwide roll-out later this year in the UK and Ireland on October 26 and in North America on November 9.
The latest instalment of James Bond franchise 'Skyfall' will be released in India on November 2 this year and the first official shot of the movie has been released.
The screenplay is written by Neal Purvis, Robert Wade and John Logan.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator