First Look: Daniel Craig as Bond in 'Skyfall'
Skyfall is directed by Academy Award winner Sam Mendes and stars Craig, who returns for his third film as James Bond 007.
New Delhi: The first official photo from actor Daniel Craig's Bond movie 'Skyfall' was released on Wednesday from a scene set in Shanghai.
'Skyfall', from Albert R Broccoli's EON Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios and Sony Pictures Entertainment, is directed by Academy Award winner Sam Mendes and stars Craig, who returns for his third film as Ian Fleming's James Bond 007.
Joining Daniel Craig the cast includes Javier Bardem, Ralph Fiennes, Berenice Marlohe, Naomie Harris, Ben Whishaw with Albert Finney and Judi Dench as M. The screenplay is written by Neal Purvis and Robert Wade and John Logan. Skyfall will begin its worldwide roll-out later this year in the UK and Ireland on October 26 and in North America on November 9.
The latest instalment of James Bond franchise 'Skyfall' will be released in India on November 2 this year and the first official shot of the movie has been released.
The screenplay is written by Neal Purvis, Robert Wade and John Logan.
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- Pakistan Briefs P5 Over Unprovoked Firing by India on LoC
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya