First Look: Daniel Craig as Bond in 'Skyfall'
Skyfall is directed by Academy Award winner Sam Mendes and stars Craig, who returns for his third film as James Bond 007.
New Delhi: The first official photo from actor Daniel Craig's Bond movie 'Skyfall' was released on Wednesday from a scene set in Shanghai.
'Skyfall', from Albert R Broccoli's EON Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios and Sony Pictures Entertainment, is directed by Academy Award winner Sam Mendes and stars Craig, who returns for his third film as Ian Fleming's James Bond 007.
Joining Daniel Craig the cast includes Javier Bardem, Ralph Fiennes, Berenice Marlohe, Naomie Harris, Ben Whishaw with Albert Finney and Judi Dench as M. The screenplay is written by Neal Purvis and Robert Wade and John Logan. Skyfall will begin its worldwide roll-out later this year in the UK and Ireland on October 26 and in North America on November 9.
The latest instalment of James Bond franchise 'Skyfall' will be released in India on November 2 this year and the first official shot of the movie has been released.
The screenplay is written by Neal Purvis, Robert Wade and John Logan.
Recommended For You
- Yuvraj Singh And MS Dhoni Hit Centuries, Twitter Explodes With Praise
- Australian Open 2017: Novak Djokovic Stunned by Denis Istomin
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Officially Launched in India At a Starting Price of Rs 9,999
- Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: Shillong Choir, Gulzar Make Inaugural Session Memorable
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment