First Look: Halle Berry in a sari in Cloud Atlas
The trailer shows Berry in a red sari, wearing the red and white bangles that married women in India wear.
New Delhi: The first extended trailer of Tom Hanks and Halle Berry's 'Cloud Atlas' was released to much excitement among fans of the epic drama, based on a 2004 novel by the same name by British author David Mitchell. A scene from the trailer shows Berry in a red sari and wearing the red and white bangles that married women from north India wear.
Mitchell had won the British Book Awards Literary Fiction Award and the Richard & Judy Book of the Year award, and was short-listed for the 2004 Booker Prize for Cloud Atlas. The novel consists of six stories that take the reader from the remote South Pacific in the nineteenth century to a distant, post-apocalyptic future.
The film explores how the actions and consequences of individual lives impact one another throughout the past, the present and the future. Action, mystery and romance weave dramatically through the story as one soul is shaped from a killer into a hero and a single act of kindness ripples across centuries to inspire a revolution in the distant future.
Directed by Lana Wachowski, Tom Tykwer and Andy Wachowski, it stars Tom Hanks, Halle Berry, Jim Broadbent, Hugo Weaving, Jim Sturgess, Doona Bae, Ben Whishaw, James D'Arcy, Zhou Xun, Keith David, David Gyasi, Susan Sarandon and Hugh Grant.
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Akhilesh Yadav Sacks Shivpal From Ministry, Mulayam Camp Expels Ram Gopal
- No Mercy: Stage Set For Big Showdown Between Mulayam and Akhilesh Camps
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- CM's Prerogative, Says Congress on Sacking of 4 UP Ministers