First look: Himesh Reshammiya and Honey Singh take a trip back to the '60s in 'The Xpose'
'The Xpose' revolves around two superstars after they are embroiled in the murder investigation of a sex symbol.
There are fireworks in the sky, women are gyrating at decadent parties and the men are sipping drinks wearing sharp suits and bow ties. This is what the Bollywood of the '60s looks like, in Himesh Reshammiya's latest film 'The Xpose'. The film, which has been produced by Vipin Reshammiya and directed by Ananth Narayan Mahadevan, marks the debut of the desi rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh. With Irrfan Khan, Zoya Afroz, Sonali Raut and Aadil Husain in supporting roles, the film revolves around two "superstars" played by Reshammiya and Singh after they are embroiled in the murder investigation of a sex symbol. The film is set to release on May 23.
- Clinton Campaign Ponders 'What If' Trump Doesn't Concede
- Facebook Employees Try to Remove Trump's Controversial Posts, Zuckerberg Calls it Inappropriate
- Hillary Clinton's Win Would Result in Spread of ISIS: Donald Trump
- Trump Gains on Clinton, Poll Shows 'Rigged' Message Resonates
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Timeline of Criminal Defamation Case Filed Against Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
From Our Network
- Rising MNS is bad news for Shiv Sena: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil agitation helped BJP to counter its bitter ally- FirstPost
- Ramdev pegs 200% growth for Patanjali this year; promises big ticket investment in Madhya Pradesh - Pradesh18
- CM Nitish Kumar wishes speedy recovery to injured Mamata Banerjee’s nephew - Pradesh18