DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
First look: Himesh Reshammiya and Honey Singh take a trip back to the '60s in 'The Xpose'
'The Xpose' revolves around two superstars after they are embroiled in the murder investigation of a sex symbol.
There are fireworks in the sky, women are gyrating at decadent parties and the men are sipping drinks wearing sharp suits and bow ties. This is what the Bollywood of the '60s looks like, in Himesh Reshammiya's latest film 'The Xpose'. The film, which has been produced by Vipin Reshammiya and directed by Ananth Narayan Mahadevan, marks the debut of the desi rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh. With Irrfan Khan, Zoya Afroz, Sonali Raut and Aadil Husain in supporting roles, the film revolves around two "superstars" played by Reshammiya and Singh after they are embroiled in the murder investigation of a sex symbol. The film is set to release on May 23.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar