First look: Himesh Reshammiya and Honey Singh take a trip back to the '60s in 'The Xpose'
'The Xpose' revolves around two superstars after they are embroiled in the murder investigation of a sex symbol.
There are fireworks in the sky, women are gyrating at decadent parties and the men are sipping drinks wearing sharp suits and bow ties. This is what the Bollywood of the '60s looks like, in Himesh Reshammiya's latest film 'The Xpose'. The film, which has been produced by Vipin Reshammiya and directed by Ananth Narayan Mahadevan, marks the debut of the desi rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh. With Irrfan Khan, Zoya Afroz, Sonali Raut and Aadil Husain in supporting roles, the film revolves around two "superstars" played by Reshammiya and Singh after they are embroiled in the murder investigation of a sex symbol. The film is set to release on May 23.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology