DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
First Look: Randeep Hooda plays Charles Sobhraj in 'Main Aur Charles'
Randeep Hooda will be seen in a new avatar in Amod Kant's upcoming film 'Main Aur Charles'.
Randeep Hooda will be seen in a new avatar in Amod Kant's upcoming film 'Main Aur Charles'. The actor will step into the shoes of Charles Sohbraj for the thriller, which revolves around the infamous escape of the serial killer from Tihar jail in 1986. Here is the first look of Randeep Hooda as Charles Sobhraj in 'Main Aur Charles'.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong