DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
First Look: Salman Khan in 'Bodyguard'
The film is expected to release during Eid in August
Mumbai: No designer wear, no jazzy clothes. Salman Khan has chosen to wear the same uniform that the employees of his personal bodyguard Shera's security agency wear, for his forthcoming film Bodyguard. A source close to the actor says that there were many agencies that were vying to get Salman to wear the uniform of their company and offered him upto Rs. 7 crore to endorse their brand, but the star refused.
Atul Agnihotri, producer of Bodyguard confirmed this, saying: "We have been getting calls from various security agencies from the day we announced the film. However, Salman, bhai is absolutely clear that he wouldn't wear any agency's uniform. Shera is his personal bodyguard he is close too and has used his name as a tag."
Bodyguard will his third film to be released during Eid (in August) after Wanted (2009) and Dabangg (2010).
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes