First Look: Sonakshi Sinha turns retro for 'Himmatwala'
Sonakshi Sinha will be seen doing a retro disco number 'Thank god it's Friday' in 'Himmatwala'.
New Delhi: Sonakshi Sinha will be seen doing a retro disco number 'Thank god it's Friday' in Sajid Khan's upcoming film 'Himmatwala'. The actress has taken inspiration from Sridevi and Parveen Babi for her perfect 80s look in the film. For her first avatar in the number, Sonakshi has sported a vintage sequined golden dress and headband, which bears a striking resemblance Parveen Babi's look in the song 'Pyaar karne waale' from the film 'Shaan'. Sonakshi's other look where she is wearing black-coloured tight pants, a jacket and boots, is inspired from Sridevi's disco look from 'Chaalbaaz'.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology