First Look: Sonakshi Sinha turns retro for 'Himmatwala'
Sonakshi Sinha will be seen doing a retro disco number 'Thank god it's Friday' in 'Himmatwala'.
New Delhi: Sonakshi Sinha will be seen doing a retro disco number 'Thank god it's Friday' in Sajid Khan's upcoming film 'Himmatwala'. The actress has taken inspiration from Sridevi and Parveen Babi for her perfect 80s look in the film. For her first avatar in the number, Sonakshi has sported a vintage sequined golden dress and headband, which bears a striking resemblance Parveen Babi's look in the song 'Pyaar karne waale' from the film 'Shaan'. Sonakshi's other look where she is wearing black-coloured tight pants, a jacket and boots, is inspired from Sridevi's disco look from 'Chaalbaaz'.
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Movie Review: Must Watch for its Brilliant Execution
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- Cauvery Water Row: Centre Fails to Broker Deal Between Karnataka, TN
- Sharif Chairs Cabinet Meet Day After Indian Strike on Terror Camps Across LoC
- PM Narendra Modi to Review Border Situation in CCS Meet
- US Asks Pakistan to Take Action Against Terrorist Outfits
- Indian Army's Surgical Strike Across LoC Was Carefully Measured: Experts