DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
First suicide off Burj Khalifa reported
An Asian man committed suicide by jumping off the 147th floor of the world's tallest skyscraper.
Dubai: An Asian man on Tuesday reportedly committed suicide by jumping off the 147th floor of the Burj Khalifa, world's tallest skyscraper, a media report said.
Police received a report that the man, an Asian in his thirties, jumped off the building from the 147th floor and landed on the 108th floor on the side of the Burj, Gulf News reported.
Investigation revealed that he reportedly committed suicide after a dispute with his company, it said, quoting police sources as saying.
Reports say it is the first known suicide from the iconic tower, which was inaugurated in January last year. The building, at over 828 metres has more than 160 stories.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Melania Trump Slaps Away Donald Trump's Hand Upon Arriving In Israel
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player