Kochi: Italian guards' custody ends today
The 2 were sent to custody after the Kollam court rejected Italy's argument that they cannot be tried under the Indian law.
Kochi: The police custody of the two Italian Navy personnel charged with the murder of two Indian fishermen off the Kochi coast earlier last month ends on Monday. The two are likely to be produced in court today.
The two were sent to custody after the Kollam magistrate rejected Italy's argument that they cannot be prosecuted under the Indian law.
The court had remanded the two to judicial custody till March 5. However, it handed them over to investigators for three days after a police plea for further questioning.
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal