Kochi: Italian guards' custody ends today
The 2 were sent to custody after the Kollam court rejected Italy's argument that they cannot be tried under the Indian law.
Kochi: The police custody of the two Italian Navy personnel charged with the murder of two Indian fishermen off the Kochi coast earlier last month ends on Monday. The two are likely to be produced in court today.
The two were sent to custody after the Kollam magistrate rejected Italy's argument that they cannot be prosecuted under the Indian law.
The court had remanded the two to judicial custody till March 5. However, it handed them over to investigators for three days after a police plea for further questioning.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"