DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kochi: Italian guards' custody ends today
The 2 were sent to custody after the Kollam court rejected Italy's argument that they cannot be tried under the Indian law.
Kochi: The police custody of the two Italian Navy personnel charged with the murder of two Indian fishermen off the Kochi coast earlier last month ends on Monday. The two are likely to be produced in court today.
The two were sent to custody after the Kollam magistrate rejected Italy's argument that they cannot be prosecuted under the Indian law.
The court had remanded the two to judicial custody till March 5. However, it handed them over to investigators for three days after a police plea for further questioning.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO