Dream come true: Fisichella to drive for Ferrari
Fisichella has replaced test driver Luca Badoer.
Monza: As the Formula 1 caravan moves to Monza for the Italian GP this weekend, it's a special time for a certain, Giancarlo Fisichella.
The former Force India driver will be sitting behind the wheels of the Ferrari F-60 for the rest of the season, replacing test driver Luca Badoer who failed to make an impression on the team's bosses.
Fisichella was officially introduced to the media at Maranello on Tuesday, and even though he knows his time in the Ferrari red is limited - depending on when Felipe Massa returns - the F1 veteran is determined to make the most of it.
"Well, I feel so well. I feel very good. It was my dream really since I was very young but now it's true," he said.
"The goal is obviously to score a lot of points to keep the Ferrari team in third position in the Constructor's Championship, and it will be a dream obviously to get on the podium, but lets just do step by step," he added.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces
- Supreme Court Notice to Lalu's Son, Shahabuddin in Journalist Murder Case
- Cricketer Mohammad Kaif Slams Media House For Confusing Him With Sharpshooter
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- Siddaramaiah Says Not Possible To Release Water Right Away
- Saamana Office Attacked Over Cartoon Mocking Maratha Protests