Dream come true: Fisichella to drive for Ferrari
Fisichella has replaced test driver Luca Badoer.
Monza: As the Formula 1 caravan moves to Monza for the Italian GP this weekend, it's a special time for a certain, Giancarlo Fisichella.
The former Force India driver will be sitting behind the wheels of the Ferrari F-60 for the rest of the season, replacing test driver Luca Badoer who failed to make an impression on the team's bosses.
Fisichella was officially introduced to the media at Maranello on Tuesday, and even though he knows his time in the Ferrari red is limited - depending on when Felipe Massa returns - the F1 veteran is determined to make the most of it.
"Well, I feel so well. I feel very good. It was my dream really since I was very young but now it's true," he said.
"The goal is obviously to score a lot of points to keep the Ferrari team in third position in the Constructor's Championship, and it will be a dream obviously to get on the podium, but lets just do step by step," he added.
Recommended For You
- Football Legend Pele's Son to Serve Drug-related Prison Sentence
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology