DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Fitness is not just about working out: Nargis Fakhri
Nargis says being fit means making the right fitness choices and participating in activities that one enjoys.
Mumbai: Actress Nargis Fakhri, who has been announced as the women's fitness ambassador in India by Reebok, says being fit means making the right fitness choices and participating in activities that one enjoys.
"Being fit is not just about working out and looking good, it's about having a positive attitude, making the right fitness choices and participating in activities one enjoys," the 33-year-old said in a statement.
Nargis will represent the brand for their Studio category, a unique and innovative line of products focussed on dance, aerobics and yoga designed especially for women.
"I am looking forward to this association and hope to build a positive momentum for the brand and for women's fitness in India," said the actress.
The brand's other brand ambassadors include ace cricketers M.S. Dhoni, Gautam Gambhir and Unmukt Chand; hockey majors Sandeep Singh and Sardar Singh; fitness trainers Piyush Pandey and Dheepesh Bhatt; and Bollywood actor John Abraham.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017