Fitness is not just about working out: Nargis Fakhri
Nargis says being fit means making the right fitness choices and participating in activities that one enjoys.
Mumbai: Actress Nargis Fakhri, who has been announced as the women's fitness ambassador in India by Reebok, says being fit means making the right fitness choices and participating in activities that one enjoys.
"Being fit is not just about working out and looking good, it's about having a positive attitude, making the right fitness choices and participating in activities one enjoys," the 33-year-old said in a statement.
Nargis will represent the brand for their Studio category, a unique and innovative line of products focussed on dance, aerobics and yoga designed especially for women.
"I am looking forward to this association and hope to build a positive momentum for the brand and for women's fitness in India," said the actress.
The brand's other brand ambassadors include ace cricketers M.S. Dhoni, Gautam Gambhir and Unmukt Chand; hockey majors Sandeep Singh and Sardar Singh; fitness trainers Piyush Pandey and Dheepesh Bhatt; and Bollywood actor John Abraham.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology