DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Five killed in Hyderabad fire mishap
A short circuit could be the cause behind the fire, which has now been brought under control.
Hyderabad: At least five persons, including a child, were charred and over a dozen others injured in a fire accident at Manikonda area in the city, police said. The mishap occurred at Puppalguda at around 8:45 pm on Sunday when the blaze, which started from a makeshift shed erected by a local shooting unit, engulfed a nearby residential apartment, Cyberabad Police Commissioner Dwarka Tirumala Rao said.
He, however, said it was not yet clear whether the victims were residents of the building or comprise any members of the crew. The exact cause of the fire is being investigated, Rao said, adding that the blaze spread due to a pile of plastic lying near the shed.
A short circuit could be the cause behind the fire, which has now been brought under control. Andhra Pradesh Home Minister Sabita Indra Reddy has
visited the spot.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GoT 7 Promises 'A Great War' Within and Outside The Wall
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa