Five killed in Hyderabad fire mishap
A short circuit could be the cause behind the fire, which has now been brought under control.
Hyderabad: At least five persons, including a child, were charred and over a dozen others injured in a fire accident at Manikonda area in the city, police said. The mishap occurred at Puppalguda at around 8:45 pm on Sunday when the blaze, which started from a makeshift shed erected by a local shooting unit, engulfed a nearby residential apartment, Cyberabad Police Commissioner Dwarka Tirumala Rao said.
He, however, said it was not yet clear whether the victims were residents of the building or comprise any members of the crew. The exact cause of the fire is being investigated, Rao said, adding that the blaze spread due to a pile of plastic lying near the shed.
A short circuit could be the cause behind the fire, which has now been brought under control. Andhra Pradesh Home Minister Sabita Indra Reddy has
visited the spot.
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Trump Takes Swipe at Adult Star Who Accused Him of Inappropriate Sexual Contact
- Barack Obama Trolls Donald Trump Over 'Mean Tweet' on Late Night TV
- Indian-American Governors Bobby Jindal, Nikki Haley Insulted by Trump
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- My Character in Rock On 2 Goes Through an Internal Conflict: Farhan Akhtar