DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Flappy Bird game to make a comeback, confirms creator
Flappy Bird caused a sensation after rising out of obscurity to become one of the most downloaded mobile games on both Apple and Google's online stores.
New Delhi: Flappy Bird maker Nguyen Ha Dong, in a reply to a tweet, has confirmed that he will bring the game back, but that is not going to happen anytime soon. Dong earlier talked about its plans to bring the game back in an interview with Rolling Stone.
To play and score more, users have to steer a bird between green pipes. Flappy Bird caused a sensation after rising out of obscurity to become one of the most downloaded mobile games on both Apple and Google's online stores.
Unlike other successful game makers such as Rovio Entertainment, which produced the hugely popular Angry Birds game and has hundreds of programmers, Dong made Flappy Bird by himself in a few nights, he said on Twitter earlier.
@painfullpacman Yes. But not soon.
— Dong Nguyen (@dongatory) March 19, 2014
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes