Flight Makes Emergency Landing in Chennai After Technical Snag
File image (Reuters)
Chennai: A city-bound Malaysian carrier flight with 141 passengers made an emergency landing at the airport following a technical 'snag', airport officials said on Sunday.
The flight from Kuala Lumpur, also carrying five crew members, developed some issues related to cabin pressure and was given priority ahead of other flights to make the emergency landing late on Saturday.
A medical team was put on alert to attend to any health issues for passengers but there were no complaints from any, the officials said.
Consequently, the return flight to Kuala Lumpur on Saturday has been cancelled and all passengers accommodated at a star hotel, officials added.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Malayalam Actress Kidnapping Case Takes Another Turn
- Jaguar Teases E-pace, to Make Global Debut on July 13th
- Mithali Raj Shatters World Record, Slams 7th Consecutive ODI Fifty
- West Indies vs India: Dhawan Battles It Out With Son Zoravar