Food Bill credit negative for India, will deteriorate macroeconomic situation: Moody's
Giving a thumbs down to the Food Security Bill, rating agency Moody's on Thursday said the measure is credit negative as it will weaken government finances and deteriorate macroeconomic situation.
Recommended For You
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Slams Ton As Jharkhand Beat Chattisgarh
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards