For Anushka Sharma, backless dresses signify confidence
Anushka Sharma is currently shooting for Rajkumar Hirani's 'P.K.' and Anurag Kashyap's 'Bombay Velvet'.
Mumbai: Actress Anushka Sharma confesses to be completely in love with backless dresses, saying for her it is "synonymous with confidence".
"Backless signifies confidence and that's always in fashion, always in vogue. Backless in my head is synonymous to confidence and hence extremely important," Anushka told reporters during the making of her latest Nivea advertisement.
"It's something you should not be thinking about, you should be able to wear a backless top when you want to, there should not be a thought before that," added the model-turned-actress who made her debut in films as a salwar-kameez clad conventional girl in 2008 release 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi'.
She went on to do glamorous roles in 'Ladies vs Ricky Bahl', 'Badmaash Company' and 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan'.
Currently, the 25-year-old is shooting for Rajkumar Hirani's 'P.K.' and Anurag Kashyap's 'Bombay Velvet'.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Shoe Hurled at Rahul Gandhi in UP; He Blames BJP, RSS
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson