For Anushka Sharma, backless dresses signify confidence
Anushka Sharma is currently shooting for Rajkumar Hirani's 'P.K.' and Anurag Kashyap's 'Bombay Velvet'.
Mumbai: Actress Anushka Sharma confesses to be completely in love with backless dresses, saying for her it is "synonymous with confidence".
"Backless signifies confidence and that's always in fashion, always in vogue. Backless in my head is synonymous to confidence and hence extremely important," Anushka told reporters during the making of her latest Nivea advertisement.
"It's something you should not be thinking about, you should be able to wear a backless top when you want to, there should not be a thought before that," added the model-turned-actress who made her debut in films as a salwar-kameez clad conventional girl in 2008 release 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi'.
She went on to do glamorous roles in 'Ladies vs Ricky Bahl', 'Badmaash Company' and 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan'.
Currently, the 25-year-old is shooting for Rajkumar Hirani's 'P.K.' and Anurag Kashyap's 'Bombay Velvet'.
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi
- Wasn't Honey-trapped, Did Not Leak Defence Secrets, Says Varun Gandhi
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- BSF Says 7 Pakistani Rangers, Terrorist Killed Along Jammu Border, Pak Denies
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: UP Amass 524, Tamil Nadu 34/1 on Day 2