DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
For now one dog is enough: Obama tells daughters
After his victory in the last election, Barack Obama had promised a dog for his daughters.
Washington: US President Barack Obama on Tuesday joked with his two daughters, Sasha and Malia, that one dog was enough for them, even as he acknowledged their contribution and support in his successful re-election bid. "And I'm so proud of you guys. But I will say that for now one dog's probably enough," Obama said amidst laughter.
After his victory in the last election, Obama had promised a dog for his daughters; which is Bo, now known as the 'First Dog' of the United States. "Let me say this publicly: Michelle, I have never loved you more. I have never been prouder to watch the rest of America fall in love with you, too, as our nation's first lady," he said, in his victory speech.
"Sasha and Malia, before our very eyes you're growing up to become two strong, smart beautiful young women, just like your mom," Obama said, as the First Lady and his daughters joined him on the stage.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish