For Vidya Balan, Sanjay Dutt will remain first superstar
Sanjay Dutt is set to do a cameo in 'Ghanchakkar' which stars Vidya and Emraan Hashmi in the lead.
Mumbai: Sanjay Dutt is set to do a cameo in 'Ghanchakkar', and the movie's lead actress Vidya Balan says the actor will always remain the first superstar for her.
"I am extremely excited and grateful to Sanju (Sanjay Dutt) because we wanted him for a little cameo in 'Ghanchakkar'. For me, he will always be the first superstar I ever met," the 34-year-old said here Monday at the unveiling of the cover of the magazine 'Savvy' featuring her.
Vidya recalls her time during the shoot of 'Parineeta', her debut film which also featured Sanjay.
"We have worked together in 'Parineeta' and I still remember when we were doing the first scene, I was very nervous that I had to give the shot with Sanjay, who is so tall and well-built and all that.
"But he has got the kindest and the most gentle face. He was so helpful and I will never forget that. For me, the first superstar will always be Sanjay Dutt," she added. Considering Balan is self confessed fan of the other superstar, Shah Rukh Khan, that's quite a stament!
'Ghanchakkar' is a comedy, directed by Rajkumar Gupta. It features Emraan Hashmi opposite Vidya.
Recommended For You
- KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched: All You Need to Know
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Pooja Bhatt to File Police Complaint Against Man Posing as Her Agent
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1