DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
For Vidya Balan, Sanjay Dutt will remain first superstar
Sanjay Dutt is set to do a cameo in 'Ghanchakkar' which stars Vidya and Emraan Hashmi in the lead.
Mumbai: Sanjay Dutt is set to do a cameo in 'Ghanchakkar', and the movie's lead actress Vidya Balan says the actor will always remain the first superstar for her.
"I am extremely excited and grateful to Sanju (Sanjay Dutt) because we wanted him for a little cameo in 'Ghanchakkar'. For me, he will always be the first superstar I ever met," the 34-year-old said here Monday at the unveiling of the cover of the magazine 'Savvy' featuring her.
Vidya recalls her time during the shoot of 'Parineeta', her debut film which also featured Sanjay.
"We have worked together in 'Parineeta' and I still remember when we were doing the first scene, I was very nervous that I had to give the shot with Sanjay, who is so tall and well-built and all that.
"But he has got the kindest and the most gentle face. He was so helpful and I will never forget that. For me, the first superstar will always be Sanjay Dutt," she added. Considering Balan is self confessed fan of the other superstar, Shah Rukh Khan, that's quite a stament!
'Ghanchakkar' is a comedy, directed by Rajkumar Gupta. It features Emraan Hashmi opposite Vidya.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande