Letter from the editor: Surviving the perfect storm
If you pursue customer-centricity too hard, as the Flipkart's Bansals did, it could well be life-threatening, the author feels.
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Time to Stop All India-Pak Relations, Business, Sports, Cinema?
- Hindu Group Demands Cancellation of Concerts by Atif Aslam, Shafqat Amanat Ali
- SRK Turns Into a DJ for Radio Show and His First Mix Will Leave You in Splits
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Surgical Strikes Across LoC May Alter Political Discourse in Poll-bound States
- Retaliation Fear: Border Villages being Cleared
- Rajnath Reviews Security Situation Along Indo-Pakistan Border