DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Force India cancel Rossiter's F1 practice debut
Wet conditions at the Silverstone race track have forced the team to cancel Rossiter's practice run at the British GP.
Wet conditions at the Silverstone race track have forced Sahara Force India to cancel James Rossiter's Formula One Practice debut ahead of the first practice for the British Grand Prix.
Rossiter is the simulator driver for Force India and was scheduled to drive Adrian Sutil's VJM06 during the first practice on Friday. "The wet track means that, unfortunately, James Rossiter won't get the previously announced FP1 run. His work was dependent on dry conditions," the team tweeted.
"The team will evaluate other future opportunities for James to drive the VJM06, in conditions that will be more representative for the sim," said another tweet.
The wet track means that, unfortunately, James Rossiter won't get the previously announced FP1 run. His work was dependent on dry conditions
— Sahara Force India (@clubforce) June 28, 2013
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan