DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Force India finish 7th, 9th at Silverstone
Force India drivers Adrian Sutil and Paul di Resta finished seventh and ninth, respectively, in a dramatic British Grand Prix at Silverstone.
Silverstone: Force India drivers Adrian Sutil and Paul di Resta finished seventh and ninth, respectively, in a dramatic British Grand Prix here at Silverstone on Sunday.
After a series of tyre explosions throughout the race, the Grand Prix was won by Mercedes' Nico Rosberg who finished the 52-lap race just 0.7 seconds ahead of Australian Mark Webber (Red Bull) and Fernando Alonso (Ferrari).
Germany's Sutil started in sixth to come home in seventh to bag six points while British teammate di Resta drove a superb home race to bring home his car ninth and clinch two points after starting 22nd and last, after being penalised Saturday for having an underweight car during qualifying.
Di Resta (36 points) and Sutil (23) are eighth and 11th, respectively, in the drivers' championship while the team are fifth in the constructors' championship with 59 points.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs