Force India impress in British GP qualifying
Sahara Force India's Paul di Resta and Adrian set the fifth and seventh fastest time at the Formula One British Grand Prix qualifying on Saturday.
Silverstone: Sahara Force India's Paul di Resta and Adrian set the fifth and seventh fastest time at the Formula One British Grand Prix qualifying on Saturday.
Lewis Hamilton blazed to pole in his home race ahead of Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg. Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber locked the second row for Red Bull.
Another Briton, Di Resta, had an impressive outing at the Silverstone Circuit. The Scot's flying lap of 1:30.736 in Q3 puts him in the third row for the race Sunday. With the effort, Di Resta equalled his best qualifying run of 2013. He was also fifth at Bahrain.
Sutil produced a 1:30.908 which was bettered by Toro Rosso's Daniel Ricciardo for the sixth place.
Interestingly, it was day when Force India were faster than Ferrari, Lotus and McLaren.
They continue leading McLaren in the team standings after the first seven rounds of the season. The Silverstone outfit has 51 points to McLaren's 37.
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Triple Talaq Seriously Affecting Freedom, Rights of Women, Says BJP's Tamil Nadu Unit
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: Andhra Turn Tables on J&K; Himachal Force a Draw Against Tripura
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs