Force India's Adrian Sutil finishes 5th at Monaco GP
Now, Paul di Resta is eighth in the drivers' standings with 28 points while Sutil is 11th with 16 points.
Monte Carlo: Force India driver Adrian Sutil drove a superb race to come home in fifth position and bagging 10 points in the prestigious Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix held here at the Circuit de Monaco on Sunday.
Team-mate Paul di Resta, who started in 17th, finished ninth to bag two points, bringing home a total of twelve points for Force India. Mercedes' Nico Rosberg won the race from the two Red Bulls of World Champion Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber, who finished second and third respectively.
Sutil, who started eighth, during the Grand Prix also overtook two former World Champions Fernando Alonso (Ferrari) and Jenson Button (McLaren), both moves coming at Turn 6. This is the second race of the season where both the Force India drivers finished among points since the Australia Grand Prix.
Now, di Resta is eighth in the drivers' standings with 28 points while Sutil is 11th with 16 points. Force India lie fifth with 44 points in the constructors' standings.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Big Player Battles to Watch Out for
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Comedian Bharti Singh All Set to Tie the Knot by the End of 2017