Force India's Paul di Resta wants maiden podium
The 2013 season kicks off this weekend at the Australian Grand Prix at Albert Park.
Melbourne: British Formula 1 driver Paul di Resta is aiming for his maiden podium finish in the 2013 season which kicks off this weekend here at the Australian Grand Prix at Albert Park.
"Getting a podium is the next thing on my list of achievements. We came very close in Singapore. It's not a secret that would probably be the biggest target I've got this year, to get on the podium. After that, we will set goals of what we think is realistic for where our car is but I expect to be racing the likes of Sauber and Williams," di Resta was quoted by Autosport.com Thursday.
"The likes of Mercedes, who we were racing at the end of last year, they have moved up a step by the looks of it. But never say never." Di Resta also wants to improve his consistency this season.
"Consistency is probably one of the things I want to work on. That's equally the way we have built the car. I want to keep plugging away and keep coming away from each weekend saying we achieved everything we could have, or very close to it," added the 26-year-old Scot. Di Resta's best finish ever was last year in Singapore, when he finished fourth.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right