Force India's point streak ends at Germany
Sahara Force India's six-race point streak ended at the German Grand Prix as Paul di Resta and Adrian Sutil finished 11th and 13th respectively
Nurburgring: Sahara Force India's six-race point streak ended at the German Grand Prix as Paul di Resta and Adrian Sutil finished 11th and 13th respectively, here Sunday. Di Resta, who was in point contention till the very last lap of the 60-lap race, has missed out on scoring points for only the second time this season.
Before Sunday's race, only at the Malaysian Grand Prix the Scott had missed points, when he was forced to retire. For Adrian Sutil it was his home race and no-points was a disappointing results for him. It's now fifth time that he has come out without adding to team's score sheet.
Today's no-point show also means that Force India's lead over McLaren has been reduced to 10 points. Force India remain in fifth place with 59 points even as Jenson Button and Sergio Perez added 12 points to McLaren;s kitty with sixth and eighth place finishes respectively.
Defending champion Sebastian Vettel won the race and joining him on the podium were Lotus duo of Kimi Raikkonen and Romain Grosjean in second and third place respectively. Ferrari's Fernando Alonso worked his way to fourth after starting eighth on the grid while Lewis Hamilton was fifth after starting from pole.
- 'Rick and Morty' Creator Justin Roiland Announces 'Accounting' Game
- Falcon 9 Explosion Most Difficult Failure: Elon Musk
- SpaceX Seeks Public Help in Probing Falcon 9 Rocket Explosion
- Satellite Owner Could Seek $50 Million From SpaceX After Falcon 9 Explosion
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- 'Let Loose the Yellow Butterflies', Say FARC Rebels Approving Peace Accord With Colombia
- Mi Air Purifier 2 Review: Xiaomi's Silent Ninja Against Pollution