Force India's point streak ends at Germany
Sahara Force India's six-race point streak ended at the German Grand Prix as Paul di Resta and Adrian Sutil finished 11th and 13th respectively
Nurburgring: Sahara Force India's six-race point streak ended at the German Grand Prix as Paul di Resta and Adrian Sutil finished 11th and 13th respectively, here Sunday. Di Resta, who was in point contention till the very last lap of the 60-lap race, has missed out on scoring points for only the second time this season.
Before Sunday's race, only at the Malaysian Grand Prix the Scott had missed points, when he was forced to retire. For Adrian Sutil it was his home race and no-points was a disappointing results for him. It's now fifth time that he has come out without adding to team's score sheet.
Today's no-point show also means that Force India's lead over McLaren has been reduced to 10 points. Force India remain in fifth place with 59 points even as Jenson Button and Sergio Perez added 12 points to McLaren;s kitty with sixth and eighth place finishes respectively.
Defending champion Sebastian Vettel won the race and joining him on the podium were Lotus duo of Kimi Raikkonen and Romain Grosjean in second and third place respectively. Ferrari's Fernando Alonso worked his way to fourth after starting eighth on the grid while Lewis Hamilton was fifth after starting from pole.
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage