DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Forget dolls and footballs, kids prefer tablets
About 70 per cent of children in households with tablet computers used these devices.
New York: About 70 per cent of children in households with tablet computers used these devices, according to fourth-quarter results from research firm Nielsen.
This was a 7 per cent increase from the third quarter, according to Nielsen.
About 77 per cent of those children use tablets such as the Apple Inc iPad and the Amazon.com Inc Kindle Fire to play games, while 57 per cent use them for educational purposes.
About 55 per cent use the tablet for entertainment while they are travelling and 43 per cent use them to watch television shows or movies, according to Nielsen.
Recommended For You
- Govt Says No Chance of Indo-Pak Bilateral Series in Current Scenario
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Did Priyanka Chopra Just Talk About Her Relationship With Shah Rukh Khan?
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan